Kyle Burbank (of The Disneyland Gazette) returns for Part 2 of his Walt Disney World New Year’s Eve trip report with Aaron. Discussion includes:
- Aaron’s review of Star Wars Weekends 2013 & Hyperspace Hoopla
- Darth Vader chocolate & peanut butter cupcake at Darth Mall
- Epcot’s New Year’s Eve fail
- Test Track 2.0 and the world’s longest wait
- Magic Kingdom’s multiple New Year’s Eves
- DAK after “dak”
- The best Club Cool combo at Epcot
- Wreck-It Ralph at DisneyQuest
- Dry Ice “explosion” at Disneyland
- Gun found on Dinosaur at Disney’s Animal Kingdom
- a Finding Nemo: The Musical debate
- Disney’s Art of Animation Resort review
- Walt Disney World at Christmas review
- Celebrate the Magic vs. Let the Memories Begin
- Disneyland holiday overlays vs. Walt Disney World’s lack thereof
- “Disney on the Web”
- …and much, much more!
• As heard in the show: Aaron’s book, The Thinking Fan’s Guide to Walt Disney World: Magic Kingdom, is now available on paperback and as an eBook!
Total runtime – 1 hour, 21 minutes
Thanks for listening! Be sure to leave a quick review on iTunes!
Find more about the show at the official website: https://www.aaronwallaceonline.com
Be sure to listen to Aaron on another fun, unofficial Disney show, “The Hub Podcast”: http://thehubpodcast.com
Find Kyle Burbank (and sometimes Aaron too) on The Disneyland Gazette!
Send comments, questions, and feedback to email@example.com — or you can record yourself on an audio file and email that in too! A new mailbag show is coming soon!
Follow Aaron and the show on Twitter! http://www.twitter.com/aaronspod
Please “like” the show’s Facebook page! http://www.facebook.com/zipadeedoopod
Zip-A-Dee-Doo-Pod is an official member of The Disney Podcast Network. http://www.thedpn.com