Aaron’s back in The Hub for two new podcast episodes!
Episode 6 welcomes back regular panelists Chris (The Big D), Matt (Mouse Droppings), and Keegan (The Adventures of a Teenage Disney Geek)… plus first-time special guest: Paul Barrie, Jr. (Window to the Magic)!
- Mickey and Minnie’s new home in Magic Kingdom’s Main Street… and the thematic changes coming with it
- The next generation of Disney queues and FastPasses… including character FastPasses!
- Tangaroa Terrace, a new Pirates of the Caribbean-themed restaurant in the Magic Kingdom… but will it ever actually open?
- Epcot’s hit new restaurant, Via Napoli, announces changes to menu and outdoor seating
- “LOST”… because your hosts find a way to work that in somehow!
- Togetherville (Disney’s latest attempt at social media networking)
- Matt tells us why Disney hate Single Riders
Then, in Episode 7, we have the biggest Hub panel yet! Joining Aaron, Matt, and Keegan is regular panelist Mike (MiceCast) and special guests “Electric Mic” (Disney Park Hoppin’ Party), “Kiltboy” (Disney Park Hoppin’ Party), and the famous voice actor, Brian Sommer!
- Just-announced opening dates for upcoming attractions in Disneyland
- Epcot’s Le Cellier restaurant announces new menu items, new prices, and a new place in the Disney Dining Plan
- “Electric Mic” and “Kiltboy” tell the tale of their… unusual… experience with Disneyland’s Guest Relations… and Disney Security
- Bambi‘s Blu-ray debut
- Upcoming DPN WestFest events
- Epcot’s 2011 Flower and Garden Festival
- Animal Kingdom discontinues Evening Extra Magic Hours… at least for now
- Huge, exciting(?) casting news for Disney’s upcoming Jungle Cruise movie!
Find both episodes in iTunes or at The Hub website!