Aaron is back in “The Hub” for Episode #4, now available in iTunes and at thehubpodcast.com!
(Episode #5 is also now available, but Aaron unfortunately had to sit that episode out.)
Featured in Episode #4:
- “The Hub” gets its first review from a listener in iTunes… uh-oh!
- RIP Mickey’s Toontown Fair
- RIP Pleasure Island (some disturbing new photos of the wrecking site emerge!)
- Aaron Rodgers visits Walt Disney World
- Phineas and Ferb are getting a “Meet and Play” at Disney’s Hollywood Studios
- Tourtuga Tavern: the Magic Kingdom’s newest restaurant to never be open… or will it?
- Tokyo Disneyland announces Fantasmic!… but did they really mean World of Color?
- Disneyland’s ElecTRONica welcomes some new ladies and, well, they aren’t exactly princesses…
- Disney Union members protest outside Walt Disney World gates dressed as Disney characters
- The follow-up to “Give a Day, Get a Disney Day”: “Have a Baby, Get a Onesie”
- A man gets stuck inside It’s a Small World for 40 minutes and doesn’t think that’s a good thing. DFs react.
- King Arthur’s Carrousel invites you step right up on its new stirrups
- The new “HIPSTER ARIEL” meme that’s sweeping the web
Speaking of Hipster Ariel, check out Aaron’s contributions to the meme: