Join Aaron, Matt (Mouse Droppings), and Keegan (The Adventures of a Teenage Disney Geek) in “The Hub” for Episode 8!
- Annie Leibovitz’ new celebrity Disney Dream portraits
- Storybook Circus walls go up in Fantasyland… so is this its own land, or what?
- More speculation on WDW’s new Haunted Mansion queue and hitchhiking ghost effects
- New Fantasyland means a new queue for Peter Pan’s Flight… and say goodbye to Neverland’s restrooms!
- Club 626 Dance Party is on its way back to the Magic Kingdom. Is that a good thing? Maybe…
- Disney’s Art of Animation Resort: an update
- Via Napoli is offering pizza by the slice — again
- Disney creates a real-life replica of the Up house and flies it with REAL balloons!
- Will the new WDW Resort Mugs be the newest collecting craze? Well, they have differently colored lids — so watch out, Vinylmation!
- Poll of the Week: What’s the least lame thing to collect?
- The final year of Grad Nite at WDW (plus dates for Disneyland)
- Mars Needs Moms — by listener request, the panelists give their gut reactions to Disney’s latest movie the night before it opens in theaters
- More discussion of Cars 2 (or, as Matt likes to call it, Spies Like Trucks)
Find this episode in iTunes or at The Hub website!