This holiday season welcomes Disney’s The Muppets back to theaters, and we’re celebrating! The newest feature isn’t a Christmas movie, but The Muppets are of course a staple of the yuletide season. Now, Zip-A-Dee-Doo-Pod listeners have a chance to win an awesome package of some of The Muppets’ greatest Christmas works!
One lucky listener will win The Merry Muppets Christmas Package, consisting of the following:
(1) A Green (and Red) Christmas CD – the new, 2011 reissue of their wonderful 2006 Christmas album, featuring new cover art and 2 bonus tracks!
(2) A Christmas Together CD – the beloved Christmas classic album featuring John Denver and The Muppets
(3) The winner’s choice of EITHER The Muppet Christmas Carol: Kermit’s 50th Anniversary Edition DVD OR It’s a Very Merry Muppet Christmas Movie (widescreen edition DVD)
That’s THREE Muppets Christmas prizes for ONE lucky winner!
There are two ways to enter. For full details, be sure you listen to Zip-A-Dee-Doo-Pod Episode #62: “Exciting Announcements!” Here’s the quick outline:
(1) Every listener gets ONE free entry; just send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with subject heading: MUPPETS CHRISTMAS, and be sure to include:
- The name of your favorite Muppet
- Your first and last name
- Your choice of either The Muppet Christmas Carol or It’s a Very Merry Muppet Christmas Movie on DVD, should you win
(2) Each person may also get ONE additional entry for EACH item they donate to the Gift of Hope Christmastime Toy Drive for the benefit of Orlando-area children’s hospitals (click here more information on the toy drive), as well as for up to THREE monetary donations via PayPal. The identity or dollar amount of your item donation will not be publicly disclosed, nor will your personal contact information (however, your name will be publicly announced). To get your additional entry, for each toy/game you donate, send one email to email@example.com with the subject heading: MUPPETS CHRISTMAS, and be sure to include:
- The name of the toy or game you donated
- If you use PayPal to make a monetary donation, simply state “PayPal” and the dollar amount of your donation
- Your first and last name (and the “return sender” name on the package or PayPal donation, if different)