Headphones are HIGHLY recommended!
Aaron continues the trip report from his WDW Spring Break vacation with his friend Courtney, but this time, things are a little different. Having realized just how chronologically inaccurate the first episode was, Aaron pulls the reigns in from Courtney and guides you through this part of the trip from inside the studio. There are lots of anecdotes and in-park audio along the way, however, including:
• A tourist’s complaint at Hollywood Studios Guest Relations
• Ride-throughs on Splash Mountain and Big Thunder Mountain Railroad
• An over-eager tourist who’s a little too happy to be meeting someone from England
• Audio of Aaron’s first-ever ride on Tower of Terror (who screams more embarrassingly? Aaron, or the row of teen girls beside him?)
• Churro feedback for the Disney Dining folks
• Much, much more!
Once again, your host is new to the world of field recording, so the audio quality isn’t always the best. Thank you for your patience! We’ll get better with time!
**This episode is rated PG for brief incidents of mild language**
Total runtime – 1 Hour, 25 minutes
Thanks for listening! Be sure to leave a quick review on iTunes!
Also, be sure to listen to Aaron on another new unofficial Disney podcast, “The Hub“:
A new ZADDP Mailbag Show is on the way! Send in comments, questions, and feedback now: firstname.lastname@example.org — or call the show’s phone line and leave a voicemail! NEW PHONE NUMBER: (224) 366-7631 …. that’s (224) 366-DOO-POD1
Follow Aaron and the show on Twitter!
Support the show by making a PayPal donation here.
A special nod to Kevin MacLeod for creating one of the background audio pieces: (“Olde Timey”) Kevin MacLeod (incompetech.com)
Closing musical selection: “Believe” by Amy Grant
Zip-A-Dee-Doo-Pod is an official member of The Disney Podcast Network. Please post feedback at the show forum!